New friendships, old friendships, rude boys, cute boys, bad hair day, bad decisions, good grades and a good cry. Little things like that are learning experiences and can truly help you learn who you are.
- First Impressions are never forgotten. So make it count.
- Go to class and take notes. Nobody likes an unmotivated girl.
- Taco Bell at 2 am won’t kill you.
- Just because you are away from your parents doesn’t mean the still can’t find things out.
- Go easy with the perfume because chances are every other girls is going to have some on too.
- Regardless if you know her or not, help her out if she has had to much to drink.
- Leggings are pants, but they don’t work for every occasion.
- Save you hair bows for functions or mixers. Do not wear them everyday, you are 20 not 5.
- If you have to study on the…
View original post 392 more words